ARE YOU REGISTERED ON OUR LIST OF VOTERS FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD ELECTIONS?
If you have children currently registered with LBPSB or if you voted in the previous school elections and did not move, you should be.
If you want to verify:
You may click on this link: http://monbureaudevote.ca/lbpsb
1. Click English in the top right corner if you so prefer;
2. Enter your postal code, enter your civic number, click SEARCH.
a) IF YOUR DOMICILE IS NOT LISTED ON THE ELECTORAL LIST, the following message will appear:
We're sorry. We were unable to find your address.
Please check the information that you entered.
There are no registered voters at this address, please complete the Voter Transfer Form or appear before the Revision Committee.
In such a case, please verify that the information entered is accurate AND/OR complete the Voter Transfer Form or the Registration Form for Parents who have children in the system and do not appear on the electoral list. Until December 1, 2020, both forms must be signed and can be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) IF YOUR DOMICLE IS LISTED ON THE ELECTORAL LIST, your address will show up. Scroll down until to you see a box below your address.
1. Please click on the Am I registered? tab
2. Enter Date of Birth
3. Click SEARCH
If you are not registered, a red box will appear.
In such a case, you may complete the Voter Transfer Form or the Registration Form for Parents who have children in the system and do not appear on the electoral list. Until December 1, 2020, both forms must be signed and can be returned to: Director General, 1925 Brookdale Avenue, Dorval, Qc, H9P 2Y7 or by email to: email@example.com.
You submitted a registration form or applied in person and this tool still doesn’t show that you are on the list of voters?
1. This is normal and you do not need to take further action. You should be in the LBPSB database and will receive a Reminder Card once elections are resumed.
2. The list of electors tied to this online tool is only updated once the official revision period is completed. This has not happened yet, as all election proceedings have been postponed again.