You and your child will be able to sign in to the LBSPB Fusion Parental Portal no later than July 7th, 2017
to obtain the final results. Please note that only marks
involving subjects with Ministry exams will be available. All
other final marks will appear on the student report card. No
other person will be able to access your child's results -
therefore, security and confidentiality is assured.
MEES will begin mailing the Achievement Records the day they
Have a great summer!
Accessing MEES June 2017 Exam Results
Using the LBSPB Fusion Parental Portal
Please follow these instructions carefully.
1. Log in to your Fusion Parental Portal account at: fusion.lbpsb.qc.ca
(Make sure to select the "Parent/Guardian" box before attempting to log in.)
3. Select one of your child(ren) (as shown) to open that child's dashboard. This is where you will find his/her MEES results and report cards.
4. Click on the MEES Results icon under the "Applications" box.
5. You will find your child's MEES exam marks on this page
6. Please check that your name and your
permanent code are correct. Your Resultant final
shown as a percentage.
What to do if you cannot log in
If you cannot log in to the Fusion Parental Portal you should contact your
school or centre. They will be able to give
you your results directly. However we suggest that you
check the following:
● You are visiting
https://fusion.lbpsb.qc.ca not http://fusion.lbpsb.qc.ca
(note the addition of an s)
● You have registered.
● You are using the correct login credentials.
● You are typing in the password correctly. Remember the
password is case sensitive
● Check if you are typing numbers or letters correctly ( I
often looks like 1 and l looks like I)
What to do if you see no results but you can log
● Make sure that you are logged in using a recent
● Ensure that the student wrote Ministry exam(s) in May
and/or June 2017
● Check again later, sometimes marks are delayed